Deep Alpha - Advisor Solution (DAAS) is a solution for financial advisors to assess customers' risk and document the advice given to them. The solution provides the advisors an interface to capture information about the end-client, document the risk assessment, and produce investment advice. Deep Alpha is a web application connected to Quantfolio APIs.
- Multi type clients: DAAS supports onboarding of persons and companies.
- Client Information: Feature for collecting general information about the end-client.
- Risk assessment questionnaire: Feature for collecting information relevant to assessing the end-clients risk tolerance and ability to bear risk. This is divided into three sub-features: Purpose & Risk, Knowledge & Experience and Financial Situation. The solution can support ordinary mutual funds and advanced suitability assessments for alternative asset classes.
- Portfolio- and saving plan generation: Feature for generating portfolios and saving plans for the end-clients. Portfolio generation can be done automatically based on risk class or manually by the advisors, depending on the need of the financial institution. Furthermore, it supports filter functions and thematic choices for clients where that is applied.
- Portfolio analysis: Features used to analyse the portfolio. The purpose of the feature is to provide insights to the suggested saving plan and portfolio. DAAS offers several analytics components: asset allocation, fund allocation, expected path, expected value, historical return, underwater plot, rolling return, cost and efficient frontier.
- Multi goal investing module: For financial institutions where end-clients have multiple saving goals, DAAS supports handling multiple goals and provide analysis on cashflow and multi-goal saving plans.
- PDF-generation: DAAS allows the users to produce PDF based on templates. It captures the information from the advisory process and document it in an investment document, that intends to document the advice given. PDFs can be downloaded or sent to an email-address.
- Compliance by design: DAAS follows principles of Compliance By Design. It supports setting up rules that can be applied to reduce errors in investment advices.
Deep Alpha is developed in cooperation with leading financial institutions. Together we are setting the new standard within investment advisory
For further information contact Bjørnar Mundal: