Private Banking & Wealth Management Conference & Awards
by Eirik Frisvold, on 31 May 2022 13:13
So we are back from the Private Banking & Wealth Management Conference & Awards in Zurich, Switzerland. This was a yearly event covering all the leading developments in the industry of private banking and wealth management.
There was quite a selection of keynote presentations and debates, showcasing strategies to remain competitive and relevant in the ever-changing market situation. It is always useful for us to dive deeply into how the industry feels right now in a particular region and from the discussions we had the questions that were raised here are our take-aways.
ESG concerns come first and foremost, from very practical questions as to how the advisors can best handle the ESG-related discussions with the investor and how to integrate those discussions in the onboarding flow - to quite technical discussions around data used for ESG assessment and actual portfolio building based on investor preferences.
Another concern discussed was how to manage client interaction workflow across disjointed channels that are the present challenge in the industry. Wealth management is admittedly a conservative world and digitalisation comes in slowly into it, but streamlining of different flows into one process becomes a must to keep up with client expectations.
And of course this year’s winners for the Private Banking & Wealth Management Switzerland Awards have been announced. Here they are:
List of Private Banking Switzerland winners
- Excellence in Customer Experience — Appway – an FNZ company / FNZ Group
- Outstanding UHNW Offering in Switzerland — Indosuez Wealth Management
- Outstanding Philanthropy Proposition in Switzerland — REYL Group
- Outstanding Family Office Proposition in Switzerland — Stonehage Fleming
- Outstanding Wealth Management Technology Provider in Switzerland – Middle and Back Office — Appway – an FNZ company / FNZ Group
- Outstanding Wealth Management Technology Platform in Switzerland — Unblu Inc.
- Outstanding Front-End Digital Solutions Provider — Prometeia
- Outstanding Private Bank for Sustainable and Ethical Investment — Societe Generale Private Banking – SGPB
- Outstanding Private Bank for Diversity and Inclusion — BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA
- Outstanding Private Bank – Switzerland – International Players — HSBC Global Private Banking
- Outstanding Boutique Private Bank in Switzerland — REYL Group
- Outstanding Private Bank – Switzerland – Domestic Players — UBS